Back in August I returned to working at the North American Customer Service Center for Merlin Entertainments. There were many reasons for this including the fact that I really needed to work and I thoroughly enjoyed my previous employment with this company. For those of you who don’t know, Merlin operates 110 attractions in 23 countries across four continents. Our center takes calls (or will soon be taking calls) for:
- LEGOLAND® and the LEGOLAND Hotels in California* and Florida
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centers (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth*, Kansas City, Toronto*, Westchester)
- Madame Tussauds (Hollywood*, Las Vegas*, New York, San Francisco*, Washington DC)
- The Eye Brand in Orlando
- SEA LIFE Aquariums (Arizona*, California*, Charlotte-Concord, Dallas-Fort Worth*, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Orlando)
- The Dungeons in San Francisco*
The attractions marked with an asterisk* are those I work with.
There was another compelling reason for my return. The company and the CSC are growing rapidly. After months of discussion and planning we moved to a much larger space, and talks of expanding that space have already begun. That expansion means more people and more opportunities.
On November 11th we held our Grand Opening/Ribbon Cutting.